Home » » Forthcoming JJ Abrams Book Looks Very Strange

Forthcoming JJ Abrams Book Looks Very Strange

Written By Unknown on Thursday, May 30, 2013 | 2:22 PM

May 30, 2013
J.J. Abrams has conceived of a book like no other - at least, that's what editor Joshua Kendell of publisher Little, Brown hinted at during the Book Bloggers Conference in BookExpo America (BEA). The novel, cryptically called S., has been created by Abrams and is being written by author Doug Dorst. It contains "20 to 22 pieces of ephemera in the 'real world'," Kendell said. Click the image above to see the first piece of ephemera from the book! Continue reading...
Advertisement
CHRISTOPHER GURRIE
5 Things College Girls (and Boys) Should Stop Saying. Now!
In a world where it seems 144 characters is the maximum typed length anyone will sit long enough to read, it appears glaringly paradoxical that people fill their speech with lengthy words and phrases that do not mean anything. Continue reading...
DEAN ORION
Do You Have the Writer Gene?
Being a writer means walking through life with dozens of untold stories constantly bouncing around in your head -- a series of puzzles, each one more vexing than the last. Continue reading...
FR. GARY M. MEIER
Questions After Coming Out as a Gay Catholic Priest
In so many ways, I wish I would have spoken sooner. If I have any guilt at all, it is because I've waited this long to speak up. And so I now speak the truth that God has given me to speak -- the truth about love, acceptance and what it means to be a gay Catholic priest. Continue reading...
JALEES REHMAN, M.D.
Composites: German Language and 'Things Fall Apart'
I read Things Fall Apart to find my past, but it defined my future. It helped me recognize the beauty of the English language and prepared me for life in a way that no book had ever done before. Continue reading...
JUDITH NATELLI MCLAUGHLIN
10 Best Names in Fiction
These are arguably, and I stress the word arguably, the top 10 character names in fiction. In fact, when I discussed this list with my husband he thought there was more than one name that should be removed from the list. I kept them on anyway. Continue reading...


Received this from a friend? Sign up for alerts from The Huffington Post here.
Unsubscribe here.

Huffington Post, 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Credits: Copyright © 2011. I - Newspot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Zahyan Technologies